Providing creative content, analyzing the brand's 
newsworthiness,
and turning them into compelling 
stories.
The digital way.

Design advertisement

This is me.

I am a passionate content strategist, career marketer, and PR professional based in Switzerland. I am a mom, a wife, a proud Bicolana, "Dalagang Filipina" body & soul and an ultimate Swiss lover at heart. I have solid 15 years of experience, education, diverse capabilities in communications, PR and developed skills in events and media management.

 

As a communications professional, 20% of the job is to create stories, build and maintain community relationships, be the organization’s voice, while the rest of the 80% involves strategizing, engaging, counseling, finding opportunities in events and online communications, and safeguarding the reputation of the organization.

 

I bring a wealth of real-life experience working with multi-disciplinary, passionate teams. I am an effective communicator with great drive, negotiating skills, creativity, enthusiasm for work, flexibility, and a multitasker. 

Content Strategy  Execution 
Campaign Management 

 Branding   Social Media Public Relations

Events Content    Fundraising  Creative Initiatives Video & Photo Editing 

Website Development

I strategize & advise companies, organizations and NGOs in initiatives and marketing campaigns

I am currently working with an NGO in Geneva, communicating actively in advocacies and policies across partnered countries. I support the external relation’s needs and visibility of the organization to the UN through traditional and online media, website and across all the social media platforms. I contribute to the finalization and implementation of academic engagements, trainings and communications strategies for the association, internal and external audiences, and present and potential donors. I support fundraising campaigns, contributing to reinforcing visibility and target audience through participation in events, online strategies and ensuring high-quality materials including video, graphics, content, and written documents.

Digital Campaigns

Clients &
Collaborations

During my time working as a Group Head PR and Media in the Philippines, I oversaw the CSR and events management team in leading big and medium-sized development campaigns and strategies. For the past 13 years, I was charged with the responsibility of overseeing and implementing a range of projects, budgets, maintaining relationships, and campaign strategies from conception to delivery. In 2014, I led and organized the ‘Earthfaces’ campaign, partnering with the local government, UNICEF Ph, and the Climate Change Commission as one of our programs. My involvement in this campaign was to conceptualize the message and gather funding and volunteers. I also headed more than 80 training and launch events with 30-100 doctors, therapists, journalists, and influencers as participants, about the new trends and technologies in the beauty industry, including website re-launches and B2B products in the market.

Dominicans for Justice and Peace_Logo_PNG.png
5604B824-FE7D-444B-8538-6EFF102BC4FE.JPG

Hello.